twitter




Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I need to see if i can get a school loan to cover school and also pick up my auto loan?

Ok Im moving back home to arizona and Im wanting to attend UTI. The automotive school and I have a car payment of 367 a month and I was wanting to know if there are any school loans out there that you can combine your auto loan and school loan. My school will cost around 17000 to23000 and my pay off on my suv is 14900 left. And if I was able to accomplish this I would be able to consentrate on school instead of worrying about bills and just work part time. If anyone out there can help me I would greatly appreciate the help thank you...

I need to see if i can get a school loan to cover school and also pick up my auto loan?
You can get SSI loans (supplemental) loans. But I don't think you are going to get anything in the amount you are looking for. Besides schools are not in the business of making loans for autos. Another thing is that since January 1st school loan interest rates have skyrocketed and that alone will screw you over. You may be stuck selling your vehicle and going for a cheaper model. Maybe tradedown. Sorry
Reply:Nope sorry....you'd have to take out a personal loan.


No comments:

Post a Comment