twitter




Sunday, March 14, 2010

I am looking for either a long or short term or an auto loan for state of Georgia for someone with bad credit.

I have bad credit but am needing either a long term, or short term loan or an auto loan for someone with bad credit. I am trying to get a car as I dont have one right now.

I am looking for either a long or short term or an auto loan for state of Georgia for someone with bad credit.
Hi. I can't help you with a loan, but I just wanted to pass on some info that can help with bad credit. My husband ended up with a score of 410 after we closed our restaurant and now his score is 770 after 10 months with this credit repair company. The website is https://parker.fixcreditbiz.com, if you are interested. They are a great company and they offer a money back guarantee.


Good luck with your car.
Reply:I would try a local credit union. They are are more forgiving than other lenders.





And stay away from Road Loans AKA Triad Financial. They are a spin-off from Ford Motor Credit and are bad news. They will call you ON you due date and every day afterwards and lie about payments received/due.





You may try Capital One Auto Finance, but they can be hit or miss also.


No comments:

Post a Comment