twitter




Sunday, March 14, 2010

What is the highest interest rate for a subprime auto loan?

I have really horrible credit due to my divorce...like 400! I am working very hard to build it back up. I was "approved" for a subprime auto loan but I want to know what I can expect the interest rate to be on a used auto. What is the highest ( worst ) it can be? Are we talking 30% or more? I live in New York if that matters.





Thanks so much for your help!

What is the highest interest rate for a subprime auto loan?
They'll take it up to the respective state's highest limit (usury laws)





That's often 24-35%






Reply:Its going to be pretty steep. But if you go through a credit Union or a Bank, you are likely to get a slightly lesser rate than what you'd get through the Dealer.


No comments:

Post a Comment